Saturday, May 26, 2007

My day in a flash

I am only 8 months old and I've been gruelled by my mad mummy.

I hear funny names like :
glenn doman . shichida . flashcards . suzuki . yamaha . alphabets . letters . baby einstein .so smart . sesame street . richard scarry . baby signing . baby songs . children bible songs . nursery rhymes . tumble tots . gymboree

Just what are they exactly I don't know. All I know is alot of Japanese names, and that didn't stop my mummy. She's even introducing Japanese to me?!?! I say my mummy is really siao! I can't even speak english properly, wanna make me a nihon-jin.

Anyway, I say my day is always in a flash. See, and you'll know why.

Flashcards sessions! It's quite fun actually. I enjoy the Math cards better. In order to make my mummy happy, I pretend to see the cards...but I was not. I've seen how fierce my mummy is with che-che, so I must get into mummy's good books

After the flashcards flashing at a fast speed (which mummy thinks I can see huh? At the rate she flashes, I will need glasses soon), I get to read my book. I enjoy biting the books, that's how I study (that's how I get into her good books)




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home