Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello mummy; daddy and che-che

I saw my mummy, daddy and che-che today again.
Why do they always subject me to the ultrasound waves? Don't they know it's irritating me?? So I turned to look awhile and then turned away, I didn't want to help mummy get a nice shot of me. She's been trying hard since the last time she had a picture of me at 25 or was it 26th weeks. I wasn't co-operative just like che-che. Then I heard Aunty Wee Chee said "wow! so obvious it's a girl. She's showing you her labia".

Mummy is happy that I've put on alot of weight, and she praised me for being such a good girl. I promise you mummy, I will be your good girl.I am now approximately 2.54kg.

Mummy gained in total 10.3kg so far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home