Saturday, September 09, 2006

The whole family went to see me

My daddy and che-che went with mummy to see Dr Teoh.

Mummy was told that I am a small baby, despite the fact that she put on more weight this time. Mummy is worried, I can't see her face but she keeps talking to me. Asking me to eat more so that I can grow up faster.

My che-che first followed mummy to see me. She saw me for the longest time, and then I heard che-che shouting for daddy to come into the room. I was very shy.. I didn't look at them, only for a brief moment I turned my head. Mummy said "that's her face and eyes!" Then I turned back and continued counting my fingers. "Now where was I? 1,2,3........"

After that, mummy daddy and che-che went to have Tim Sum, the second time this week for mummy. She's so happy, but nothing can be compared to Neptune.

My estimate weight is 2.2kg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home