Monday, May 15, 2006

My che-che read me a story

It was so nice of che-che to read me a story. She read me "The 3 Little pigs" and another book on "Stars". Then when she came to a page on a magic-wand, she said "zippidy zippidy I want di-di to be a horse". Mummy mimicked a horse neigh.
Just then che-che noticed mummy's navel is popping out and asked mummy.
Mummy told her a story about her also popping mummy's out last time. The story went like this " Last time when you were in mummy's tummy. You told mummy :mummy mummy I want to be number 1 (put up one finger) and poke my navel. Now di-di says he wants to be number 1, but I told him :no che-che is number 1 so you must be number 2 (puts up two fingers)."
My che-che found the story funny and was laughing.
Stupid story I say making me the scapegoat...... When I'm older I'll tell mummy I never poke her navel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home