Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I hate the ultrasound waves

Today I felt the waves hitting me again- and I hate it.

I dunno what the adults are up to, but I think they want to see whether I am going to be a boy or girl. I was irritated with the waves and no matter how long the aunty tried, I turned away.
At some time, the waves was too loud I was using my hands to cover my head, ears and face. Or maybe I was playing peek-a-boo. I thought I heard some laughter.

I weight 247.2g, can't measure me but Aunty said I am growing very well.

Before mummy left, she took her weight.(gained 1.6kg) And being a vainpot mummy, she is trying not to exceed her last final weight with my che-che. She put on 12kg - the healthy range and she hopes to go lesser with me (coz' she complaint that all the weight went to her instead of che-che). Oh no!! Does it mean I don't get to eat all the goody sweet food??

.........................................................................................................................
Before I could rest, mummy had to bring me to somewhere so noisy while she was exercising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home