Friday, July 18, 2008

Gai-gai

I look forward to every Fridays, I get to see my classmates and (if I'm lucky) mummy will bring me out. When Aunty Zet came out with us this morning, I knew that I'm going out gai-gai. And so... I put on my "best behaviour dress" and went out.

These photos are taken at ma-ma's place (downstairs) - see my so many facial expressions. We left for my class after this.
After my class, mummy spared no time and quickly rushed off. I don't know where we are going but it must be somewhere very far. No, we went to this place near to che-che's violin school. I met this pretty Aunty - Yui and Miho's mummy - and ...I wasn't at my best behaviour while mummy chatted with Aunty, no wonder Aunty Zet is out with us..... Aunty Zet later brought me to the playground.
Hmm...no photos of me and Aunty coz' I didn't want to sit down and I'm very shy.........

After that we went into a shopping mall where this caught my attention. I didn't know what I was suppose to do, I simply jumped but mummy said I was suppose to kick the ball. All the che-ches and kor-kors around me were busy; really busy.
Went to a party shop. While mummy was browsing, I played on this Bob The Builder kiddy ride.
And then mummy bought me a dog

We went to another toy shop; a toy department and to the supermarket before leaving to pick che-che up from school. What a day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home