Saturday, June 28, 2008

In search >>

for my school. I thought daddy and mummy were being nice to bring me gai-gai. But I was so wrong.................they brought me to a place where they'll say it'll be my school. BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! I want to play mummy.

But when I went in there, I saw some kor-kors doing craftwork. I went up to them to see what they're doing. I'm not shy. Mummy hasn't stepped into the school yet coz' they needed someone to bring them around. Useless! I'm so young yet I can walk around my own, why can't they?
When one Aunty brought them around, I was brought into a room with che-che and Aunty Zet. And guess what? There are many balls, slide, playhouse. I kept playing and playing, I had so much fun.

I like school mummy, can I start school tomorrow??

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home