Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Outing

Lots of photos to tell what I did and went today.

I took my lunch at home, and ate some fries when mummy, Aunty Zet and che-che needs to have their lunch at Burger King. I am so happy I have this crown.
Coz..you'll see in the picture below that I had it covered my eyes and tried walking.
After all the eye-masking and all, I decided to take it off for this photo infront of Care Bears' ride
We went for a ride on the circle thing I saw on Saturday. Oh! So I'm back to the same place. Well......I love it and kept looking around me. (in the last row 2nd photo, mummy thought I look funny - like clinging on for my dear life)
I thought we just went up not long ago? We had to leave the nice nice place.
Then we went to another play area, I don't know why it took mummy so long just to get our tickets. But anyway, this is our ticket
we went in and ............the fun began
I was so happy when I saw this ball area and wanted to go in. However mummy stopped me and let me bring out two balls to play outside, so I began kicking and throwing the balls
Just next to the ball area is the Toddler Area where only kids 3 years and below can go in. IT'S MY CASTLE!!!
Then...............wow! more colourful balls and I began throwing myself into the balls
I went on this gym mat and found a "slide"
Ball area. Cool!


After all the play, I managed to doze in Aunty Zet's arms Woke up and had our dinner.


Let me show you how to eat noodles - you use your hands, put in your mouth and slurp it up
End of day : look at my pink cheeks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home