Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm baah...........(back!)

Hello Aunties and Uncles,

I am finally baah (back) from my holiday.

I spent a good whole 18 days away from the hot weather and went to a cold country. It's the first time I've been to a country with wintery weather (and I hope more to come).
I don't think I miss my Shichida class, but I still remember my energy ball and the last song that we did - Clap Your Hands. Infact that's my favourite, I can mumble a few words of the song.

I saw alot of animals: fallows (a kind of deer), sheeps, cows, horses, chickens. And I went to stay in a farm. It's not Old MacDonald's farm, but Grandpa Les farm.
I was so brave to touch the animals, they didn't bite me.
In other places we stayed, I even went up very close to a cat called Solstice in Dunedin, it belongs to the owner of the B & B we stayed. I touched dogs too! Mummy said I'm very brave.

Now that I'm back, I'm still trying to stick to mummy. I couldn't recognize Aunty Zet at first, I think she must be very sad.

Mummy will try to upload the holiday photos soon. Looking forward to seeing my friend this Friday, I have something for them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home